Sunday, January 6, 2013

33 weeks! Diaper week!

How far along? 33 weeks

Maternity clothes? That's all I know now in days. Officially done adding to the wardrobe.

Sleep? Sleep is pretty good. It's getting tough sleeping only on my side. Can't wait until I can have my tummy time back. Ha!

Best moment of the week? Brennen's nursery is 100% complete and ready and waiting for him! Everything is organized and we are ready!

Miss anything? I miss all the same things I've been blogging about. Nothing new to add.

Movement? Feeling tons of movement. He is getting stronger and kicking away.

Food cravings? Nah

Have you started to show yet? Yep! Continuing to grow!

Gender? Brennen = my new love

Wedding rings on or off? Off :( can't wait until they can return to my finger. Feels so weird not wearing my rings.

Happy or Moody? Emotional. Nuff said!

Looking forward to? The last 7 weeks to fly by. I've had an awesome pregnancy, but I'm ready to meet this baby boy.

Stretch Marks? None. Still lathering up daily with my mama bee belly butter.

No comments:

Post a Comment