Sunday, December 30, 2012

Week 32

Maternity clothes? Pretty much all the time! Starting to feel like I'm running out of things to wear.

Sleep? Since I've reunited with my own bed and Snoogle, I've been getting some solid sleep.

Best moment of the week? Unpacking all Brennen's new stuff. Still going through and organizing stuff, which we all know I love to do!

Miss anything? I miss being able to bend over. Putting socks on is becoming more of a chore. Not to mention the swelling in my ankles has hit me full force.

Movement? Kicking away!

Food cravings? Nada.

Have you started to show yet? This is obvious!

Gender? Brennen = Best dressed Baby

Wedding rings on or off? OFF! Feels weird to not wear them, but those suckers are so tight it hurts.

Happy or moody? I have to say I'm happy. Moody at times, but nothing too extreme.

Looking forward to? My 2 week appt with my MD...always reassuring to know things are going well. More importantly I'm looking forward to these last 8 weeks to fly by. I'm ready to meet Brennen and become Mommy!




No comments:

Post a Comment