Saturday, November 3, 2012

Week 23

Maternity clothes? Loving my maternity wardrobe! Can't wait to wear my new sweaters! Leggings are my new BFF!

Sleep? I'm not going to lie, I get plenty of sleep. My sleep is broken up every couple hours to go to the bathroom. This is becoming very annoying!

Best moment this week? Feeling a lot more movement. This baby is a gymnast. Also, I met the ultrasound tech at the hospital, and now can see Baby Brennen much more frequently!

Miss anything? Miss being able to enjoy an adult beverage.

Movement? Yes!!!!! Truly is the best feeling in this world!

Happy or Moody? Happy!

Stretch Marks? None! Thanks to Burt's Bees mama belly butter.

Looking forward to? Finishing things in the nursery. Taking the baby care class to prep for our new bundle of joy. Also counting down the days until we are in Michigan with the best family and friends ever!

No comments:

Post a Comment