Saturday, September 22, 2012

Week 17

How far along? 17 weeks, 3 days

Maternity clothes? Just got my 1st shipment from old navy. Loving all my new maternity clothes! I think I'll be rocking a lot of leggings.

Sleep? Night shift has ruined my sleep. Waking up frequently to pee. Still loving my Snoogle!

Best moment of the week? Picking out nursery themes for a boy/girl. We keep changing our ideas. Deciding which spare room to use for nursery!

Miss anything? Same stuff. I really miss stomach sleeping.

Movement? Haven't felt anything yet. Eagerly awaiting!

Food cravings? Nothing really..eating like a champ!

Have you started to show yet? Yep! Getting large and in charge.

Gender? We find out September 28th. I can not wait.

Wedding rings on or off? ON

Happy or Moody? Happy and so excited!

Looking forward to? Finding out gender of our baby. The anticipation is killing me. I'm also super excited to register and start working on the nursery.

Stretch Marks? Nope. Lathering up day and night.

No comments:

Post a Comment