Thursday, September 13, 2012

We are pregnant!

Pinterest and my BFF Megan have inspired me to blog my pregnancy journey!

 I knew I was late for my period, but I kept delaying the fact because my BFF Mary was coming to visit for my birthday. We had a week of partying planned! 2 days prior to her arrival (June 24th), I took a pregnancy test and bam it was positive. My stomach dropped, as I sat there alone in the bathroom and started reading the directions to the test. Thinking I'm reading this wrong, I can't be pregnant. I wasn't suppose to get pregnant until August. I have a week of drinking planned and boat race weekend, which again is all about dranking!!! "shit, shit, fuck, damn, Anthonnnnyyyyy.". I ran to the kitchen, threw my hand up in the air with the positive test in hand. Looked at him and said "omg what the hell, this test is wrong, get your keys your driving me to cvs I need another test NOW!" He hugged me, happy as ever, as I still was in utter shock! That drive and line in cvs seemed never ending. Got back home, took 2 more tests, all POSITIVE!  This is the point reality set in and I realized OMG we are having a baby! 
Mary arrived June 26th, that day I saw my MD to confirm the pregnancy. Needless to stay I had the first ever sober bday since I was a child. We had a fabulous week and didn't have any hangovers. Another first for me and my BFF! 

After all the emotions of being shocked, happy, scared, and nervous it didn't take long to accept the fact we are having a baby. After all, this is what I've wanted since the day I married my best bud! Ant and I are overly excited for our new journey as parents. Baby Candusso is going to be one blessed child!

I will start posting my weekly baby bump pictures tomorrow! 

1 comment:

  1. I love that I get to be a part of the start of this story!

    ReplyDelete